Most purchasing decisions begin online.
That being the case, an online presence is a must – regardless of what you sell.
The key is to develop a digital marketing strategy that puts you in all the places your followers are already hanging out, then using a variety of digital channels to connect with them in a multitude of ways.
So what do you need?
- A professional looking website that sells.
- Content to keep your website updated.
- Social media to share that content and then engage with them.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to optimise your content, so it will show up when someone is searching for the information you’ve written about.
- Advertising to drive paid traffic to your website, where people can see your offers.
- And email marketing to follow up with your audience to be sure they continue to get the solutions they’re looking for.
We put all these pieces together for you.
- We match your website objectives with quality technologies to ensure your site is functional, compliant, looks professional, and it’s easy to manage.
- We can help with content whether it’s a blog, video, email campaign or webinar
- We can create and manage your social media pages to and grow your audience.
- We improve your search ranking. There’s one important thing to know: SEO is not a short-term strategy and you must be committed for a minimum of 6-12 months. If anyone tells you differently they aren’t being upfront with you.
- We can setup and configure marketing automation, create and manage your lists, and measure effectiveness.