Most purchasing decisions begin online.
That being the case, an online presence is a must – regardless of what you sell.
The key is to develop a digital marketing strategy that puts you in all the places your followers are already hanging out, then using a variety of digital channels to connect with them in a multitude of ways.
So what do you need?
- A professional looking website that sells.
- Content to keep your website updated.
- Social media to share that content and then engage with them.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to optimise your content, so it will show up when someone is searching for the information you’ve written about.
- Advertising to drive paid traffic to your website, where people can see your offers.
- And email marketing to follow up with your audience to be sure they continue to get the solutions they’re looking for.
We put all these pieces together for you.
What does it mean for you?
- We run an audit on your website to ensure your site is functional, compliant, looks professional, and it’s easy to manage.
- You will be receive the Report along with some suggestions on how to enhance the site`s performance.
- Your content will be professional, relevant and visually pleasing across all channels. Blog, video, email campaign or webinar, no problem.
- Your Social media channels will build awareness, they will engage and grow your audience, and generate leads.
- Your search ranking will improve through on-page and off-page SEO. There’s one important thing to know: SEO is not a short-term strategy, and you must be committed for a minimum of 6-12 months. If anyone tells you differently they aren’t being upfront with you.
- Your audience will receive professional, strategically planned emails. We can setup and configure marketing automation, create and manage your lists, and measure effectiveness.
- We do a keyword research and constantly monitor them
- We setup up and manage your Google Ads to ensure you get the maximum return on investment.